Technical Assistance

Beginning June 24, 2018, only updated or upgraded browsers that support TLS 1.2 will be able to make online payments.

  • Please click here to check if your browser is supported
  • For instructions on how to enable TLS 1.2 on your browser, please click here.

Beginning July 2, 2018, we have implemented a frequently requested feature from our users for a centralized location to upload all files. All files shall now be uploaded to "Attachments" instead of the previous "eReviews", "Files for Review", or "Supporting Documents" tabs.

Business Assistance

Planning and Zoning (Department of Regional Planning)

For general questions about planning, zoning, and application filing, contact the Land Development Coordinating Center, or LDCC (often referred to as the "Public Counter"). Please have the property’s Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) or address ready.

Public Infrastructure Improvements (Los Angeles County Public Works)

For general questions about getting improvement plans approved for public infrastructure improvements such as storm drains, streets, traffic controls, and sewer improvements, contact the Department of Public Works Land Development Public Counter and they will answer your questions or direct you to someone who can. For specific questions about a case, contact your assigned engineer and have your case number ready.

Building & Safety (Los Angeles County Public Works)

For general questions about obtaining permits for private property such as building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or grading, contact the Building and Safety office that services your property. Find your respective B&S office by selecting the "Service Locator" link below. For specific questions about a permit or plan check application, have your permit number ready.

Service Locator:

  • Search your address and click “Find Services” and allow the pop up window.
  • If your property is serviced by a LA County B&S office, your respective B&S office location/contact info will be shown.
  • Otherwise, the jurisdiction/contact info that services your property will be shown.

Quimby Park Obligation and In-lieu Fees for Residential Subdivisions (Department of Parks and Recreation)

For general questions regarding Quimby Park Obligation, in-lieu fees and payments, please contact the Department of Parks and Recreation's Planning and CEQA section. Please have subdivision map number ready. For more information regarding the Quimby Park Obligation/in-lieu fee calculation, please refer to the Los Angeles County Code Sections 21.24.340 and 21.28.140.

  • Parks and Recreation Phone Number: (626) 588-5305
  • Help Email for Parks and Recreation Department:
  • Parks and Recreation Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. In-person payment of in-lieu fees is by appointment only.
  • Parks and Recreation Department Website:

© 2017 - Los Angeles County | Help | Terms of Use | Privacy/Security Policy